With the profound usage of digital media for carrying out mission critical business operations, more complex AV applications have started to become available for usage. The development of such complex AV applications has been made possible by the arrival of automation languages such as AMX and Creston. The digital media solution provider employ vastly experienced and certified AMX programmer and Creston programmer to providing cutting edge Audio and Video solutions to their customers.
AMX programming language provides all the features required to create superior quality Audio Video applications. AMX provides solutions for control and Automation, Audio video signal distribution and creation and management of digital signage. AMX provides both the hardware and the software required for providing the solution. The solution created using AMX has found it’s usage in a variety of business applications including conference rooms, residences, classrooms, network command center and hub, hotels, entertainment venues and broadcasting centers. AMX programming environment is basically dependent on the following resources.
1. AMX device modules
2. AMX firmware
2. Application files
3. Auto patch tools
5. Firmware files
6. User Interface design
7. Product Application guides
AMX provides a variety of firmware files including those that are related to
1. All in one-presentation switchers
2. Camera controllers
3. Central controllers
4. Control system accessories
5. Control pads
6. Digital media switchers
7. Digital Signage
8. Distributed Audio
9. Environmental control
11. Lighting controls
12. Presentation interface
13. Touch panels
14. Video distribution and Management
AMX Device modules
The different AMX device modules include the software required to perform the operations and the communication application that is required to interact with the other devices. Some of the popular AMX device modules include
1. Distributed Audio and media
2. Central controllers
3. Network Communication
4. Presentation switchers
5. Television distribution system
6. Video management system
Among these different device modules, AMX communication application provide the source code and the touch panel files that are required for adding the phone, intercom and phone book capabilities to the communication system. There are also sample code modules that are available for establishing connections with the communications gateway.
The solution provider effectively utilize the capabilities of the certified Creston programmer to create solutions for a diverse range of applications that are used for the following purposes
1.controlling the broadcast centers
2.Boardroom communication control
3. Communication control and media integration in cultural and event centers
4. Integration of communication and media networks in Educational institutions, Health care centers, Hotels and casinos and in places of worship
Creston programmer works with the software and hardware devices that are used in the following systems
1. High definition recording of a lecture or a meeting and processing and online delivery of the captured content
2. Enterprise management platform for monitoring and managing AV equipment, room scheduling, lighting, shading and in energy management activities.
3. Remotely monitoring the occupancy of the training rooms and also the status of the audio video devices.
4. Reserving rooms using either Microsoft Exchange server or IBM Lotus Notes.
5. Perform environmental settings based on the number of people in the training room, the time of the day and the empty spaces that are available in the training room.
6. Automation of Lighting levels and shades